szombat, október 08, 2005

nem bírom ki, be kell copyznom még egyet:

"I didn't want to use graduations, no more uniforms. I did not have that you oblige the pupils. I did not force obligations onto the pupils. I wanted to get rid of the idea of like "I belong to this group, or to this clan". I wanted to do something more cool, more relaxed. I don?t mean the training. (...)


I think all the tendencies of capoeira that exist nowadays, of the capoeira group as a clan, the thing with Angola stylist saying they are traditional, carrying on the real Traditions. I think all of these things need to exist because it keeps different possibilities for people who have different personalities to find there own space that is more close to their personalities. But for me, I found that after I was twenty-five I have now created my own particular space as well.


Figyelemreméltó mindazoknak, akik valamiféle szektásságot látnak a capoeira mögött.